Soul Leech is a passive level 1 warlock ability.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2016-07-28): "The amount of life absorbed by Soul Leech is lowered by , as intended."
- Hotfix (2016-07-26): "No longer breaks when the Warlock levels up or moves into a new zone."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): No longer a talent and has been redesigned.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Shields increased by 50%. Also updated tooltip to reflect removal of .
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Can now also activate from Shadowburn, and caps out at 15% of the Warlock and their pet's maximum health (down from 100%).
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now provides an absorption shield instead of healing.
- Hotfix (2012-09-14): "Soul Leech now causes Fel Flame to heal the Warlock for 10% of damage dealt in all three specs."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now available to all specializations as a talent and redesigned. Heals the warlock and its pet by a percentage of the damage dealt by various spells (see page for affected abilities per specialization).
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Redesigned. Now only causes Shadowburn, Soul Fire and Chaos Bolt to grant the effect. Replenishment effect from Improved Soul Leech added.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Improved Soul Leech talent now provides .
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Fixed some data errors that caused Soul Leech and to generate more threat than intended.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Added.