Soul Prism of the Illidari (quest)
110 (Requires 110)
Claim 40 Lingering Soul Fragments from the final bosses of Legion dungeons.
Higher difficulty dungeons provide a greater chance and quantity of Lingering Soul Fragments.
- Lingering Soul Fragments claimed (40)
Alas, I will not burden you with the location of the master's soul just yet, <name>. First we must craft a soul prism powerful enough to hold the master's boundless chaotic energies.
To do this I require lingering soul fragments from powerful beings found across this world. Bring me enough and I will craft a soul prism capable of holding the soul of the master - at least long enough to transfer into the naaru.
Without the soul fragments we are lost!
The Soul Prism of the Illidari is ready for use.
The changes made for Patch 7.2.0 reduced the time requirement to two weeks.
After unlocking the first two Class Hall champions:
- (paladin only)
- (requires level 110)
- (requires Artifact Knowledge level 2)
- (requires Artifact Knowledge level 5)
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Now requires 40 Lingering Soul Fragments, down from 80. Cap increased to 20 (was 10).
- Hotfix (2016-11-08): "The quest rewards from "Soul Prism of the Illidari" and "The Once and Future Lord of Shadows" now have a base 870 item level."
- Hotfix (2016-11-03): "Lingering Soul Fragments for the quest "Soul Prism of the Illidari" should now be guaranteed to drop from Heroic dungeon end bosses."
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Added.