Soul Siphon (warlock talent)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
- "Your will belong to me now. "
- — Hex Lord Malacrass
Soul Siphon is a warlock talent that increases the amount drained by your and for each of your Affliction effects on the target.
Affliction effects include:
It takes 3 of your Affliction effects to maximize the bonus. Additional effects will not increase the bonus damage.
Prior to Patch 2.0.1, Soul Siphon was the buff generated by , which increased Mana Regeneration by 100% and allowed 50% of mana to regenerate while casting for 10 seconds.
- "Siphon Soul" is a rare Warlock spell in Hearthstone. The flavor text reads: "You probably should avoid siphoning your own soul. You might create some kind of weird infinite loop."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Redesigned: Increases the amount drained by your Drain Life and Drain Soul spells by an additional 3/6% for each of your Affliction effects on the target, up to a maximum of 9/18% additional effect.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Will now gain the correct damage modifiers for the creature type of the target.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Now also increases the damage of your Drain Soul.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Rank 2 changed to 4% increase per affliction effect from 5%. It no longer affects .
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Introduced to replace the talents and Improved Drain Mana.