Soul Surrender (Alliance)
90 (Requires 90)
+150 Kirin Tor Offensive
Save 8 Silver Covenant Scouts.
- Scouts rescued x8
The mogu do not merely kill their prisoners - they steal their souls and imbue them in machinations of stone, or reforge the fallen into ghostly tools of war.
Alliance or Horde, it matters not. We cannot allow the mogu to bolster their numbers.
Go into the crypts. Free any prisoners that are still living.
The mogu will steal the very souls from the living. I will not allow this atrocity to continue!
Thank you, <name>. You have lightened my heart of a heavy burden through your heroic actions.
I will remember your efforts on this day.
- 236000 XP
- +150 reputation with Kirin Tor Offensive
At the Court of Bones, look for scouts of either faction that are being actively channeled by Shan'ze Soulrippers and aggro the soulripper. There are also scouts in cages that can be freed.
- Silver Covenant Scout says: Did the Silver Covenant send you? Thank you for the well-timed rescue.
- Silver Covenant Scout says: How could the mogu be capable of such atrocity? Thank goodness you arrived when you did.
- Silver Covenant Scout says: I knew the Silver Covenant would not desert me. Thank you, champion.
- Silver Covenant Scout says: Thank you, champion. Please, free the others as well!
- Silver Covenant Scout says: Thank you, friend. You have rescued me from a terrible fate.
- Silver Covenant Scout says: You have saved my life, champion. For that, I am in your debt.
- Sunreaver Scout says: Although we are enemies, I will thank you. Just this once.
- Sunreaver Scout says: If you had not just rescued me from certain death, I would kill you where you stand. Next time we meet, I will not hold back.
- Sunreaver Scout says: I should tear you apart, Alliance scum! I will restrain myself this once.
- Sunreaver Scout says: I will stay my hand this time, Alliance hero. Let it not be said that the Sunreavers do not show gratitude.
- Sunreaver Scout says: Thank you, Alliance hero, but the next time we meet, I will show no mercy.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added.