Soul of the Forest is a level 75 druid talent.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.2.5 (2017-06-13): Soul of the Forest now causes your finishing moves to deal 5% increased damage and grant 5 Energy per combo point.
- Hotfix (2017-01-25): "Soul of the Forest will maintain its damage increase at 1, 2, and 3 stacks of Lunar and Solar Empowerments."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now available at level 75 (was 60).
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14):
- Soul of the Forest (Guardian) now increases Mangle's Rage generation by 5 (down from 10).
- Soul of the Forest (Balance) has been redesigned. Now increases the damage bonus from Lunar and Solar Empowerment by an additional 15%.
- Soul of the Forest (Restoration) has been redesigned. When casting Swiftmend, the Druid gains Soul of the Forest. Soul of the Forest reduces the cast time of the next Healing Touch by 50%, or increases the healing of the next Regrowth or Rejuvenation by 100%, or increases the healing of the next Wild Growth by 50%.
- For the original effects, see page history.
- Hotfix (2014-01-21): "Soul of the Forest (Restoration) should no longer incorrectly grant a haste effect from failed attempts to cast Swiftmend on targets that are under a Cenarion Ward's healing effect."
- Hotfix (2013-11-25): "Soul of the Forest's effect for Restoration Druids that gives 100% haste for the next spell no longer modifies the cast speed of Revive."
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Partially redesigned to make it more attractive to Balance, Guardian, and Restoration Druids.
- Balance: [Wrath], [Starfire], and [Starsurge] casts have a 8% chance to cause [Astral Communion] to grant 100 Lunar Power or Solar Power instead of activating the next [Eclipse].
- Guardian: Increases Rage generation from [Mangle] by 30% instead of an additional 3 Rage, and this talent now also applies to the Rage generated by Mangle (Bear) when it triggers [Primal Fury].
- Restoration: Now causes the Druid to gain 100% haste (up from 75%) on their next spell after casting [Swiftmend].
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05):
- Balance: Now generates 40 Lunar or Solar energy upon leaving [Eclipse].
- Feral: Unchanged.
- Guardian: Generates 3 additional Rage per [Mangle].
- Restoration: Now grants 75% Haste on the next spell cast after the Druid casts [Swiftmend].
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.