Soulbinder Nyami (tactics)
- For character biography, see Soulbinder Nyami.
|Level||97 - 102 Elite|
Soulbinder Nyami is the second boss of Auchindoun. After spending much time subverting the Exarch Council from within, Nyami openly betrays the Auchenai, delivering the Heart of Auchindoun to her master Teron'gor and attempts to stop the adventurers from reaching her master. Her abilities are similar to that of a Shadow-speced priest.
Nyami is a draenei priestess, entrusted as a soultender with access to the holiest grounds within Auchindoun. However, her true loyalties lie with the Shadow Council, and she plots to bring down the barrier that protects the mausoleum from invaders.
Soulbinder Nyami twists the spirits of fallen Auchindoun partisans into weapons of her own will. Whilst combating these spirits, players should be aware of her deadly torus-shaped spell, Soul Vessel.
- Interrupt Arbiter's Hammer and Arcane Bolt.
- Soul Vessel inflicts high damage to players standing outside the protective zone.
- Pick up additional enemies summoned by Torn Spirits.
- Soulbinder Nyami
- Mind Spike — Blasts the target for 17550 to 18450 Shadowfrost damage.
- Shadow Word: Pain — A word of darkness that causes 9950 to 10050 Shadow damage instantly, and an additional 3500 Shadow damage every 1.5 sec. over 9 sec.
- Soul Vessel — Twists the souls of fallen Draenei, forming multiple tori of Shadow damage at a specific location. The epicenter of this ability is safe from damage.
- Torn Spirits — Rips the spirits out of fallen Auchenai partisans, forcing them to fight.
- Spiteful Arbiter
- Twisted Magus
- Malefic Defender — Donning mace and shield, Malefic Defenders compulsively defend Soulbinder Nyami.
Soulbinder Nyami mostly hits the tank with and a dispellable . Her Soul Vessel ability channels a swarm of souls that do massive damage, in addition to creating a small safe zone. The safe zone appears as a blue spot on the ground with an arrow pointing over it. This ability is similar to Erudax's Shadow Gale.
She will also summon Torn Spirits. In Normal mode, the adds should be ignored and the party should focus on finishing off the boss. In Heroic, the adds are more powerful and are more likely to be summoned sooner. Abilities to watch out for are the Spiteful Arbiter's Arbiter's Hammer which will stun players (this spell should be interrupted), and the Twisted Magus' Arcane Bomb which players should stay away from as it does damage to all enemies within 5 yards when it detonates. If the party is geared enough, they may also choose to ignore the adds and burn Nyami as fast as possible.
|( · )||Strength two-hand mace|
|( · )||Caster one-hand sword|
- I will coil your souls into darkness!
- Soul Vessel
- Your oath is unfinished!
- I will drown this world in shadows!
- Torn Spirits
- Return to this world!
- The spirits are mine to command!
- Killed a player
- Shadows envelop you!
- Too late... my Master... comes...
- Auchenai Warden says: Auchenai, secure this chamber.
- Auchenai Warden says: The barrier protecting Auchindoun is asunder.
- Auchenai Warden says: A foul force has penetrated these sacred chambers.
- Auchenai Warden says: Scout ahead while we establish a foothold.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.