(Redirected from Soulwell)
Create Soulwell is a level 66 warlock spell that creates a Soulwell, from which each party member can obtain a . Once completed, players can right-click the Soulwell to obtain a Healthstone.
- The soulwell animation appears as dropping a stone pyre out of the sky.
Tips and tactics
- It's possible to invite a warlock into your party/raid to conjure a Soulwell, allow everyone to obtain Healthstones (and a ), then replace the warlock with a needed non-DPS type. This is best for when a player in your guild has a warlock alt; it's considered very rude to do this without the warlock's previous consent.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Model updated.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): No longer has a charge limit.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Ritual of Souls has been renamed to Create Soulwell. No longer requires additional party or raid members to complete the spell. Cooldown reduced from 5 to 2 min.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): No longer costs a Soul Shard.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Charge limit increased from 10 to 25.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Takes significantly less time to cast (was 3 sec) and complete (was 5 min).
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22):
- New art added for Ritual of Souls channeling focus and Soulwell created by the spell.
- Ritual of Souls no longer consumes a Soul Shard when cast in arenas.
- Soulwell now plays a sound and visual effect when you create a Healthstone through using it.