Spared from Madness
25 (Requires 24)
Rescue Berrin Burnquill, Emerine Junis, and Osborn Obnoticus inside Kurzen's Compound.
Kurzen's death is a relief, but what's more interesting, and perhaps more immediate, is the sign of some potential allies within the compound.
I don't care what it says on that prison record, I know EXACTLY why those 3 were locked up: refusal to follow orders. They must have been spared from the madness, much like my fellow rebels here, and incarcerated for speaking up.
Find them, <name>. Find them, and send them back here.
Bring those three back here to my camp, <race>... alive or dead.
Thank you, <name>. It looks like my suspicions were correct... the three prisoners seem to have escaped the affliction that gripped Kurzen and the rest of his men.
Before you arrived, Emerine teleported them over to Stormwind to get cleaned up after their ordeal. They promised to return soon.
- Osborn Obnoticus says: Woo hoo.
- Berrin Burnquill says: Freedom! Sweet, sweet freedom!
- Emerine Junis says: Thank you! I don't know how much longer we would have survived.
- Emerine Junis says: That cage was stifling my magic.
- Emerine Junis says: If you don't mind, I'm going to teleport back us to the Rebel Camp. We'll thank you in person later.
If not already done with and , head east of the compound and kill basilisk until both objectives are fulfilled.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.