Specialization & Talents
The Specialization & Talents interface allows players to select and inspect their current specialization, talents and glyphs. It also allows players with Dual Talent Specialization to switch between their primary and secondary specializations. The default keybinding is N.
The interface has three tabs: Specialization, Talents and Glyphs.
- Main article: Specialization#Choosing a specialization
- Main article: Talent#Choosing talents
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- Main article: Glyph#Choosing glyphs
- Main article: Honor talents
- Talents tab
Battle for Azeroth, collapsed PvP talents
Talents as of Battle for Azeroth
Talents as of Legion
Talents as of Warlords of Draenor
Talents as of Mists of Pandaria
Talents as of Cataclysm
Talents as of Wrath of the Lich King
The Specialization tab as of Legion
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added War Mode and the Honor talents tab was merged with the Talents tab as PvP Talents.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added Honor talents.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Redesigned.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Redesigned.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Redesigned.