Specialization & Talents
The Specialization & Talents interface allows players to select and inspect their current specialization, talents and glyphs. It also allows players with Dual Talent Specialization to switch between their primary and secondary specializations. The default keybinding is N.
The interface has three tabs: Specialization, Talents and Glyphs.
- Main article: Specialization#Choosing a specialization
- Main article: Talent#Choosing talents
GlyphsThe subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- Main article: Glyph#Choosing glyphs
- Main article: Honor talents
Honor Talents as of 7.0.3
- Talents tab
Talents as of Legion
Talents as of Warlords of Draenor
Talents as of Mists of Pandaria
Talents as of Cataclysm
Talents as of Wrath of the Lich King
- Patch 8.0.1 (NYI): Added War Mode and Honor talents was merged with the Talents tab.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added Honor talents.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Resdesigned.