Spirit Bond (hunter talent)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
- "After the hunt, we rest here as one entity and together feel our strength return.
Spirit Bond is a hunter talent, available at level 45. Every two seconds, the hunter and their pet gains 3% of their max health.
- It seems to generate some threat on your pet. (You shouldn't have taken any damage for the tic to affect you, thus removing the possibility of gaining any aggro from this buff.)
- Originally this healed you for a small amount when your pet hit the target, and it lasted only 30 seconds.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Icon changed.
- Hotfix (2013-12-11): "Resolved an issue where Battle Pets were incorrectly receiving the Spirit Bond talent."
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now regenerates 3% of total health every 2 seconds while the Hunter's pet is active (up from 2%).
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): No longer increases healing done to the hunter and their pet. Healing regeneration is now done every 2 sec, down from every 10 sec.
- Patch 1.12.0 (2006-08-22): This ability will now be correctly reapplied when you resurrect in a battleground and your pet is polymorphed or otherwise unable to act normally.