- Spirit of Harmony
- Crafting Reagent
Spirit of Harmony is an extremely rare random world drop from all creatures on Pandaria. It is used in many zen-level profession recipes.
As an ingredient, Spirits of Harmony will automatically go in any enchanting bag, herb bag, inscription bag, or leatherworking bag that may be equipped.
The main source for Spirits of Harmony is the fairly common world drop [Mote of Harmony]. Ten of these can be combined into a single Spirit of Harmony.
Spirit of Harmony can be used with Alchemy to purchase an extra transmute, Jewelcrafting to purchase extra daily discoveries, and Enchanting to buy reagents.
Spirit of Harmony as an ingredient
- [Drakefist Hammer, Reborn] < [Dragonmaw, Reborn] < [Dragonstrike, Reborn]
- Fireguard, Reborn < Blazeguard, Reborn < Blazefury, Reborn
- Lionheart Blade, Reborn < Lionheart Champion, Reborn < Lionheart Executioner, Reborn
- [Lunar Crescent, Reborn] < [Mooncleaver, Reborn] < [Bloodmoon, Reborn]
- The Planer Edge, Reborn < [Black Planar Edge, Reborn] < Wicked Edge of the PLanes, Reborn
- Thunder, Reborn < Deep Thunder, Reborn < Stormherald, Reborn
- Off-set armor
- Off-set armor
Krystel and Danky will sell various trade goods in exchange for a Spirit of Harmony:
Cullen Hammerbrow and Jorunga Stonehoof will sell blacksmithing plans in exchange for a Spirit of Harmony:
Tanner Pang and Krogo Darkhide will sell leatherworking patterns in exchange for a Spirit of Harmony:
Raishen the Needle and Esha the Loommaiden will sell tailoring patterns in exchange for a Spirit of Harmony: