Spirits Be Praised
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.2.4.
8 (Requires 4)
- Escort Grandmatron Tekla to Raggaran
Who are you? What happened?
I was alone in my hut, meditating, when...
Ahh, I remember now. The spirits cried out, and the river swept in. I'm lucky that you found me here. I am old, and no longer physically able to endure the elements like this. Will you lead me out of here?
My grandmother was a powerful shaman in her day. I thought she had lost most of her powers in her old age, but I suppose some things stay with you forever.
If Grandmatron Tekla is not in the hut, someone else is probably doing the quest. She should appear back in the hut within a minute or two.
Halfway through the escort, Grandmatron Tekla will cast Water Walking on herself and the player. This spell lasts for 10 minutes, and unlike most water walking spells will not break on damage. In the last third of the escort, Grandmatron Tekla will cast Air Spirit's Boon on herself. This will cause her to float, and she will no longer aggro mobs.
Upon accepting the
- Grandmatron Tekla says: Let us be off then. Take me to my grandson Raggaran.
On reaching some water:
- Grandmatron Tekla says: I'm tired of wading in water. Let's make this a little bit easier on ourselves, shall we? Spirits of water, come to my aid!
She casts Water Walking — Grants target the ability to walk on water for 10 min on herself and her escort.
A short distance after crossing the water:
- Grandmatron Tekla says: No! M-my ankle! I'm not sure I can make it... after we've come so far...
- Grandmatron Tekla yells: Spirits of air! Come to my aid!
She casts Air Spirit's Boon — Asks for the blessing of the Air Spirit. This blessing envelopes her in a mini-tornado which lifts her into the air and carries her the remaining distance to Raggaran.
- Grandmatron Tekla says: We can continue now, I think. Let us press on.
On reaching Raggaran, she will land and greet him.
- Grandmatron Tekla says: Raggaran, I'm safe.
- Raggaran says: Grandmatron... you're alive!
- (start of the flight path quest line)
- After :