|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- Strength comes from those for whom a paladin fights.
Spiritual Attunement is a passive ability, meaning it does not have a mana cost, and does not need to be activated as it is always in effect.
- Mana will not be restored if the Paladin is at full health, regardless of the ability used (HoT or direct heal). Mana will also not be restored from an ability originating from the Paladin.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Removed from trainers. It will be available deep in the Protection tree for 2 ranks at 5/10%.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22):
- First-aid generated healing will no longer trigger this ability. However, , , and will now trigger it correctly. The tooltip has been adjusted to indicate it only works on healing from spells.
- Mana is no longer healed if the paladin is at full health.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.