120 (Requires 120)
Use the Electronic Mayhem Projector to reveal and kill 10 SI:7 spies in the Clearcut.
The Alliance must've got wind of this meeting and they've sent SI:7 spies to try to listen in.
The problem is, they're using some kind of gnomish tech to sneak past our detectors. One of our techs was able to put together something that should be able to neutralize whatever they're using, but the range is short.
I'll need you to take it out into the field and look for evidence of SI:7 activity. Just mash the button on that thing when you think they're close, and it should zap 'em back into view.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 17,850 XP
Did you clear out the spies yet?
Looks like goblin tech wins again!
Seriously though, thanks for saving my hide.
- Kill SI:7 Operatives and SI:7 Technicians near Alliance Field Packs, Sabotaged Shredders, or Dead Lumberjacks.
- On returning to Warfang
- All Horde leaders and several important commanders are present in the center, which is surrounded by Dark Rangers.
- Thomas Zelling says: We are deep in enemy territory, Baine. Why would Sylvanas gather the Horde's leadership here?
- Baine Bloodhoof says: I suspect that she intends to make a show of force. But for whom, I cannot say.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: Take caution, Zelling. The Banshee Queen is plotting something...
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Added.