|It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.|
- For the critter, see Squirrel (critter).
After washing in corrupted water, squirrels can spread illness far from the original source, but it's slow to affect the squirrels themselves. In fact, a simple washing will result in a clean squirrel and a safer forest. Undead squirrels have acquired a taste for the strange berries and mushrooms that now grow in Silverpine Forest. More horrifying than its appearance is that the infected squirrels of the Plaguelands no longer hoard nuts, instead collecting rotten, decaying flesh.
Most people do not know the difference between a squirrel and a chipmunk. Most don't care. Many an explorer has been entranced by the adorable nature of the alpine chipmunk, failing to notice its small teeth on frostbitten digits. According to the tales of the night elves, the first red-tailed chipmunk was colored so after the theft and consumption of a sacred apple.
- Angry Little Squirrel
- Captured Critter
- Carnivorous Squirrel
- Skittish Squirrel
- Tainted Squirrel
- Terrified Squirrel
As a companion pet
- Alpine Chipmunks can be captured in pet battles in Mount Hyjal, Stonetalon Mountains and Winterspring.
- Blighted Squirrels can be captured in pet battles in Silverpine Forest.
- drops from Tenpak Flametotem in Highmountain.
- Grizzly Squirrels can be captured in pet battles in Grizzly Hills and Twilight Highlands.
- Infected Squirrels can be captured in pet battles in Bloodmyst Isle, Eastern Plaguelands and Silverpine Forest.
- is rewarded from .
- Red-Tailed Chipmunks can be captured in pet battles in Darnassus, Desolace, Hillsbrad Foothills, Talador and Teldrassil.
- Squirrels can be captured in pet battles in various zones.