- For lore about stables, see Stables.
|It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.|
|Initial Build Cost|
|Level 2 Upgrade Cost|
|Level 3 Upgrade Cost|
The Stables are a large garrison building that gives the player to capture and train mounts around Draenor. Players also gain the ability to remain mounted while interacting with objects, will no longer be dazed by enemies in outdoor Draenor zones, and have mounted speed increased by 20%.
The stables provide significant benefits to your mounts.
- Level 1
- Enables the capture and training of special mounts on Draenor. Also allows you remain mounted while interacting with objects in outdoor Draenor zones.
- Level 2
- You will no longer get dazed by enemies while riding mounts in outdoor Draenor zones.
- Level 3
- Increases mount speed in Draenor by 20%.
- Keegan Firebeard <Stable Master>
- Fanny Firebeard
- Raven <Stable Master>
- Sky'reen <Daughter of Sky'ree>
- Flavor NPCs
- Lunarfall Stablehands (various races, extra stablemasters)
- Frostwall Stablehands (various races, extra stablemasters)
- Hotfix (2014-11-15): "Resolved an issue where characters were not remaining mounted while interacting with herb nodes."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.
|Level One||Level Two||Level Three|