The Alliance base near the road leading to Staghelm Point.
Active (as an Alliance base)
|Sources: World of Warcraft; World of Warcraft: Legion|
Staghelm Point was a night elven tower on the top of a peak in northeastern Silithus. It was badly damaged following Sargeras' devastation on the region. The Alliance built a base near the road leading to the ruined tower.
During the Call of the Scarab micro-holiday, the Twilight creatures scale with player level.
Before Silithus' destruction
This section concerns content related to the original World of Warcraft.
Ralo'shan the Eternal Watcher resided here, alongside a bronze drake from the Brood of Nozdormu that circled the skies above the tower. Not far from the tower, following down the road, was Twilight's Run, a cave full of Twilight cultists also with a small camp outside the mouth of the cave.
After Silithus' destruction
This section concerns content related to Legion.
The tower was severely damaged when Sargeras tried to destroy Azeroth but, unlike the majority of settlements in Silithus, Staghelm Point was not completely destroyed. Unfortunately Ralo'shan was killed by it.
- Alliance base
- Nolan Speed <SI:7 Commander>
- Kelsey Steelspark <Gnomeregan Covert Ops>
- Tammy Tinkspinner <Silithid Researcher>
- Khargus Stonemantle <Mineralogist>
- Laurette Royston <Flight Specialist>
Goods and services:
- Patch 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): An Alliance base camp has been built near the road leading to the tower.
- Patch 7.3.2 (2017-10-24): Tower ruined.
- Patch 1.8.0 (2005-10-10): Added.