110 - 120 (Requires 110)
- Speak with Lucille Waycrest
So you wish to speak with the accused? I see no reason why not.
Be quick about it, though. I will not have our trial delayed. This woman will answer for the fate of our village!
You will receive:
- 1 98
- 1,650 XP
What is your business here, mainlander?
So Lady Waycrest has asked that you convince me to let her stand trial?
I think she underestimates the danger of this situation...
- Marshal Everit Reade arrives along Waycrest Guards and Bella, Lucille Waycrest's steed.
- Fletcher's Hollow Villager says: Look! Riders approaching from the woods!
- Constable Henry Framer says: More interruptions!? What is it this time?!.
- Marshal Everit Reade yells: Constable Framer - I order you to release the lady Waycrest into my custody!
- Constable Henry Framer yells: Miss Waycrest stands accused of witchcraft! We will not turn her over unless she is absolved of this crime!
- Marshal Everit Reade yells: There is no time to argue, if you do not stand aside we will take her by force!
- Lucille Waycrest yells: You will do no such thing, Marshal! I order you to stand down!
Interact with Lucille Waycrest:
- You've arrived at a strange time, mainlander.
- What is your business here?
I'm here to rescue you.
- Rescue? And do you plan on cutting down these villagers to free me, as well?
- No, if you wish to help, you'll need to help me with the Marshal.
- While their accusations are misplaced, these are still my people, and I will not have them harmed to save me some discomfort. I will let them have their trial, and prove to them my innocence.
- However, I fear that the Marshal may take matters into his own hands, and I'm a bit tied up here. See if you can convince him to let this trial run its course.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.