As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Summon Jade Serpent Statue
(Redirected from Statue of the Jade Serpent)
|Summon Jade Serpent Statue|
Summon Jade Serpent Statue is a level 90 Mistweaver monk talent.
Tips and tactics
- Don't forget to always summon your Jade Statue! It essentially is a secondary source of free, but weaker, healing. The statue can be a means of saving GCDs and mana that you would otherwise be forced to use yourself. Additionally, the free healing may make the difference between a player who lives versus a corpse on the floor.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2016-10-13): "Soothing Mist healing cast by Summon Jade Serpent Statue reduced by 10% in PvP."
- Hotfix (2016-08-02): "Jade Serpent Statue should not stop channeling Soothing Mist when the player does, unless Ancient Mistweaver Arts is active."
- Hotfix (2016-07-22): "The Jade Serpent Statue now properly assists the Monk when casting the Ancient Mistweaver Arts variant of Soothing Mist."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Redesigned. Changed from a level 70 ability to level 90 talent.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now has a 10-second cooldown (down from 30 seconds).
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): No longer costs mana.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.