11 (Requires 9)
Recover 5 Sea Dog Crates.
Speak with Admiral Hatchet to get another Orc Sea Pup if you unexpectedly lose yours.
- Sea Dog Crate recovered (5)
We may not have to live down the shame of this defeat, <name>. The Warchief will likely have us all executed instead.
I'll be damned if we don't go down without a fight. Although the whole beachhead is overrun by Bloodfang worgen, there may still be hope. I want you to accompany one of our sea pups to the Beachhead, directly west of here, and recover our supplies. Return to me when the pup can carry no more.
The pups might be the only orcs nut drunk at this base.
Within these creates are held STEEL THUNDER! With our weaponry returned we might have a chance to redeem ourselves.
Upon getting the Orc Sea Pup:
- Orc Sea Pup says: Where to going, captain?
The Orc Sea pup will comment every time you make him carry another crate:
- Orc Sea Pup says: Dis not so bad. Maybe little heavy, but me ok.
- Orc Sea Pup says: OOF! Maybe trow little softer, captain?
- Orc Sea Pup says: Heavy... no can see notin.
- Orc Sea Pup says: Maybe captain carry one box too?
- Orc Sea Pup says: Ugh... dese boxes too heavy. Dey might fall!
- Orc Sea Pup says: Dis giving me a hernia. Captain, what is hernia?
- Orc Sea Pup says: Captain, pup need help!
- Orc Sea Pup says: CAN NO SEE! WHERE TO GO!? WHAT DOING?!
- Orc Sea Pup says: ME NO SIGN UP FOR DIS! WAIT! Yes, me did sign up for dis.
- Orc Sea Pup says: Please... Kill... Me...
- Orc Sea Pup says: Dis hurt so bad. Like da time poop came out sideways.
- Orc Sea Pup says: Where to put? Dey falling! HELP!
- Orc Sea Pup says: OOF!
- Worgen assassins quests:
- & &
- & &
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.