|This article concerns content exclusive to Shadowlands and is subject to change at any time as development progresses.
This article should only contain officially released content, such as beta and press release content. See Wowpedia's policy on posting unreleased content.
- This article is about the Bastion race. For the Nexus mob, see Steward (Nexus).
Stewards are owl-like beings native to Bastion in the Shadowlands. Born of the magic of Death, they serve as groundskeepers and artificers who keep Bastion pristine and assemble anima-fueled automatons known as Centurions. Each steward dotes on a "Paragon" and keeps mementos of their achievements.
Notes and trivia
- Stewards have some visual similarities to seekers. Whether they are related in any way is unknown.
- Stewards share animation properties with pygmies, meaning their models can be stacked on top of one another.
- In a BlizzCon 2019 interview, Ion Hazzikostas joked that stewards are actually gnome druids in .
- ^ a b Blizzard Entertainment 2019-11-01. Shadowlands Preview: Bastion and the Kyrian Covenant. Retrieved on 2019-11-02.
- ^ The Lost Codex 2019-11-05. BlizzCon 2019 Interview: Steve Danuser & Frank Kowalkowski - Story and Systems | The Lost Codex (18:00). YouTube. Retrieved on 2019-11-06.
- ^ Jennifer Klasing on Twitter (2019-11-03). Retrieved on 2019-11-15.
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment 2019-11-02. BlizzCon 2019 - All-Access Interview with WoW Game Director Ion Hazzikostas (07:30). Retrieved on 2019-11-06.