Stick It To 'Em!
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
+250 Order of Embers
- Use Greater Control Charm
- Destroy Witch Forces (0/100%)
- Signal Point reached
- Tell Cleardawn to send signal
We have been able to stop the Grand Rite but the witches will try again unless we act.
We have to destroy them. Utterly.
How kind of them to give us the means.
You've helped us get this far, <name>. You control the Demolisher. Destroy everything you see!
Once we've finished we can signal for help out of here!
You will receive:
In all, a job well done! Thank you for your vital help.
- Warren Ashton says: I have fashioned a greater control charm out of the others we acquired. Use it on the demolisher!
- Warren Ashton says: We'll ride that monster out of here!
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: More than that, we'll use it to destroy them! Come on! Everyone climb aboard!
Use the Greater Control Charm and hop on the golem. It has these abilities:
- Slam 20 yd range — Slams the opponent, causing physical damage in a 20 yd cone. 0.5 sec cast (1 sec cooldown)
- Stomp 20 yd range — Unleash an earthshaking stomp, knocking down enemies with 20 for 5 sec. 0.5 sec cast (5 sec cooldown)
- Speed Up 30 yd range — Increase speed for 5 sec. (10 sec cooldown)
Get to killing.
- Kill Golems (1%)
- Kill Heavies (1%)
- Kill Small Wicker and witch (0.5%)
After entering the vehicle:
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: We can signal for an extraction at the high ground northwest of here.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: But before we go, we should take advantage of the situation and lay waste to their army!
- Warren Ashton says: Ha! Boldly done!
- Marten Webb says: This is insane! Don't go so fast!
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: There is a certain satisfaction in using the coven's own weapon against them.
- Warren Ashton says: I do quite enjoy its earth-shaking stomp!
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: We should start heading for the ridge in the northwest. Arom's Stand will have a clear line of sight for our signal.
- Marten Webb says: Is it almost over? Please tell me it's almost over!
Head to the marked point on the map after reaching 100%, then speak with Cleardawn:
- Let's get to work.
Send the signal. Let's get out of here!
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: There are gryphon riders waiting for this signal.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: It is safe to fly over the forest now. I just hope they get here quickly.
Four Waycrest Guard's Mounts fly in. Hop on any of them to fly back to Arom's Stand.
- Turn in
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: Thank you for the assisting me, <name>. I will report our mission's success to Lady Lucille.
- Warren Ashton says: I shudder to think what might have become of me had you and the Inquisitor here not intervened.
- Marten Webb says: I appreciate not being dead.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: The Order of Embers has stood against Gorak Tul once again. With allies, we shall continue to stand strong.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: Fair winds, <name>.
This concludes the "Stick It To 'Em!" chapter of . Don't forget the other fork of the Drustvar storyline that started with .
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.