- This article is about the new Stinglasher quest. For the original, see  Stinglasher
Defeat Stinglasher in the Writhing Deep, bringing its glands back to Hadoken Swiftstrider at Camp Mojache, Feralas.
In surveying the Writhing Deep, one of our scouts reported seeing a giant insect - much larger than the other insects spotted - wandering about the twisted terrain. Not only is it larger, it also seems to secrete some sort of aura that the other insects don't. We've given it a name - Stinglasher.
The innards of this beast would be invaluable to study as we figure out the best way to deal with this new threat. Cut out its secretion glands and bring it back to me immediately!
Have you managed to bring down Stinglasher yet?
Impressive, <class>... most impressive! If Stinglasher is indeed one of their strongest creatures, the study of the beast will prove to be quite valuable in time. It's now my charge to make sure we defend ourselves long enough to take advantage of it.
Please accept this coin bounty as a token of the entire camp's thanks, <name>. Well done.
You will receive 85.
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Breadcrumbs:  The Wilds of Feralas,  Hero's Call: Feralas!, or  Warchief's Command: Feralas!
- Welcome to Dreamer's Rest / Camp Ataya
-  Signs of Change
-  More Than Illness
-  Tears of Stone,  The Land, Corrupted
-  Sealing the Dream
-  General Shandris Feathermoon /  To Stonemaul Hold
- Feathermoon Stronghold (Alliance side quests)
-  The Battle of Sardor
-  Hatecrest Forces,  General Skessesh
- Breadcrumb:  Report to Silvia
- The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
-  The Gordunni Threat
- Side Chain:
-  The Gordunni Orb
-  Estulan's Examination /  Talk to Swar'jan
-  Ogre Abduction
-  Gordok Guards,  Rulers of Dire Maul
- Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
-  Forces of Nature: Wisps /  Testing the Vessel
-  Forces of Nature: Hippogryphs /  Hippogryph Muisek
-  Forces of Nature: Treants /  The Flow of Muisek
-  Tell Silvia
-  Might of the Sentinels /  Might of the Stonemaul
-  To Camp Mojache
-  The Lost Apprentice /  The Darkmist Ruins
-  The Darkmist Legacy,  Ancient Suffering
-  Verinias the Twisted
-  Return to Vestia /  Return to Sage Palerunner
-  Adella's Covert Camp
-  War on the Woodpaw
- Horde-only side chain
-  Woodpaw Investigation
-  The Battle Plans
-  Alpha Strike
- Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
-  Treant Muisek
-  Forces of Nature: Faerie Dragons /  Faerie Dragon Muisek
-  Forces of Nature: Mountain Giants /  Mountain Giant Muisek
-  Weapons of Spirit
-  Stinglasher,  Zukk'ash Infestation
-  Sasquatch Sighting
-  It's Not "Ogre" Yet,  The Hilltop Threat
-  Taming The Tamers
-  Spiteful Sisters,  Twisted Sisters
-  Ysondre's Call
-  Taerar's Fall
-  Ysondre's Farewell