|Title||<Gift from the Embalmer>|
|Health||6,050 / 24,162,328|
|Location||Duskwood; Brawler's Guild|
|Status||Killable (WoW), Active (lore)|
Abercrombie the Embalmer creates Stitches as a "gift" for Lord Ello Ebonlocke, the mayor of Darkshire — sending him to terrorize the town. This will occur when you start the quest . It will now spawn outside a phased version of the town hall in which the Night Watch attacks him.
- Brawlers' Guild
- Aura of Rot — Deal increasing damage to players within the aura.
- Stitches' Hook — Inflicts 150 Physical damage and pulls the target to the caster.
- Aura of Rot — Inflicts 36 to 40 Nature damage to nearby enemies.
- Brawlers' Guild
- Oh yeah, me remember that.
- DARKSHIRE...I HUNGER!!
Heroes of the Storm trailer
- "Stitches was sad. Stitches want playtime. Stitches play too rough. No one play with Stitches. But Stitches found Nexus. In Nexus, everyone have to play with Stitches! So much playtime make Stitches... hungry."
- Prior to patch 4.0.3, Stitches was spawned behind Abercrombie's shack, northeast of the Raven Hill Cemetery, after completing . Stitches would then patrol down the road through Duskwood to Darkshire. This triggered an event, spawning two sets of Night Watch guards to defend the road to Darkshire, one at the camp across from the Vul'Gol Ogre Mound, and another outside of The Rotting Orchard. Without player aid, Stitches would decimate both sets of guards, and continue to Darkshire. It was highly common for players to die to Stitches, due to him being an Elite Level 35 mob in an at the time Level 18-30 zone.
- Stitches is a playable character in Heroes of the Storm.
- Stitches Jr. and Stitches Jr. Jr. appear as enemy battle pets in Lunarfall / Frostwall and Dalaran, respectively.
Stitches in TCG art.
Stitches in Cataclysm, with Abercrombie on his shoulder.
The Stitches plush.
- Heroes of the Storm
Stitches' artwork from Heroes of the Storm.
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Model updated.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Stitches is now only available inside a phased quest, . Level Reduced from 35 to 23.
|Classic||Cataclysm||Brawlers' Guild||Brawlers' Guild|