|Location||Pathfinder's Den, Orgrimmar|
During Saurfang's rebellion, the entrances to Orgrimmar became surrounded by his allies, and the city was locked down on Sylvanas' orders, causing Pathfinder's Den to be closed down as well. Stoki thus moved to the Valley of Strength where several adventurers demanded to enter the room, but the goblin didn't allow them and directed them to the Warchief instead. When Saurfang challenged Sylvanas to mak'gora, she killed him and abandoned the Horde. The portal room was opened, but Stoki remained distrustful of the former banshee loyalists, promptly refusing them to use her portals. With Orgrimmar without Warchief, the den was patrolled by First Arcanist Thalyssra who calmed any quarrels here, explaining Stoki the importance of forgiveness.
Do you know how hard it is to hold open portals all day?
That's not really my shtick. I'm gonna stick to supervisin'. Trust me, these loonies need it!
- During Breaking the Cycle
- Stoki Wonderwand says: All portals are closed!
- Draenor Adventurer says: Hey!
- Stoki Wonderwand says: If you ain't on the list, you ain't leaving town!
- Outland Adventurer says: Come on!
- Northrend Adventurer says: I have places to be!
- Stoki Wonderwand says says: Look, if you got a problem with it, talk to the warchief!
- Post-War Campaign
- Main article: Battle at the Gates of Orgrimmar#Pathfinder's Den
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Added.