110 (Requires 110)
Taste the Sour Storm Brew, Weak Storm Brew, Blazing Storm Brew, and kill Morjirn for the Storm Brew Recipe.
Morjirn, the head brewer of the Tideskorn clan, has the Storm Brew recipe.
I have never been strong enough to assault his fortress alone, but together with you, I think we can claim retribution for my fallen master. I would like nothing better than to pry the recipe from Morjirn's cold, dead fingers.
While we are there, we will sample his Storm Brew. I'd like to see if his brewing skills are even near my master's.
Do you have the recipe?
The last time I saw these notes, I was still a young child.
I understand much of what is written here now.
It won't be easy to acquire everything here, but I believe we can do it, <name>.
- 16,450 XP
- Enter Hrydshal
- Aegira says: This is the right place. We will find the stolen recipe here.
- Sour Storm Brew
- Aegira says: Ugh, mother of Odyn! That tasted worse than runehorn curd!
- Weak Storm Brew
- Aegira says: Hmmm. Good flavor, but it's as weak as rainwater.
- Blazing Storm Brew
- Aegira says: Yes, now that's strong! But my master's was still better.
- Morjirn says: The secrets of the Storm Brew are mine! You will not have them!
- Morjirn says: No... I never... solved it....
- Random dialogue
- Aegira says: Filthy dogs... the Tideskorn were always merciless thieves and murderers.
- Aegira says: My master, Melba, taught me everything she knew, including the fighting techniques of ancient vrykul brewer-kings and queens.
- Aegira says: I hope Melba is looking upon me now. How long have I waited for vengeance!
- Level 98
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Brewmaster ()
- Mistweaver ()
- Windwalker (Fists of the Heavens ( and ))
- Level 101
- Level 102
- Level 103
- Level 110
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.