As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
- "Stoneskin" redirects here. For the Pet Battle ability, see .
- For the NPC, see Stoneskin Totem (NPC).
Stoneskin Totem is an Earth totem, and thus cannot be used at the same time as another earth totem. Like most shaman totems it only has 5 hit points and is easily targeted and destroyed.
The bonus armor does not stack with a Paladin's .
At level 85, Stoneskin Totem grants an additional 4076 Armor.
- increases the range of the totem's effect by 15/30%
- reduces the casting cost of the totem by 15/30% and increases their duration by 20/40%.
- reduces the casting cost by 75%
Tips and tactics
The bonus armor from Stoneskin Totem will reduce the damage taken by a tank in a group, increasing his survivability and reducing the amount of healing required.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): No longer stacks with , no longer has ranks.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Changed from a reduction of damage per hit to a flat bonus to armor. Totem duration increased from 2 to 5 minutes.
- Patch 1.11.0 (2006-06-19): Totem duration increased to 2 minutes.
- Patch 0.10 (2004-09-18): Effect slightly reduced.
- Patch 0.9 (2004-08-17): Now reduces melee damage only, not ranged attacks. Damage reduction slightly reduced at higher levels.