Storm's End (quest)
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
+250 Storm's Wake
Confront Lord Stormsong.
- Azshj'thul the Drowned slain
I've no doubt he can feel our presence, but so long as Lord Stormsong maintains his spell the first move is ours.
We have him surrounded, cornered like the rat he is. We must end this together.
You will receive:
Samuel was a good man, with a true heart. A fool... but our fool.
On accept, a cutscene plays out:
- Brother Pike says: It's over, Stormsong! Look around you... you're surrounded!
- Lord Stormsong says: All I see are lost souls, crying for release.
- Stormsong channels a spell, killing all of the Awakened Conscripts around him.
- Samuel Williams says: STORMSONG!
- Taelia says: Sam, no!
- Samuel Williams rushes in, but Stormsong easily stops him in his tracks.
- Lord Stormsong says: You brought your end with you, Pike. I must deliver the fleet to our glorious savior, Azshara.
- As Stormsong teleports away, Sam tries to fight off the corruption, but fails and arises in the form of Azshj'thul the Drowned.
Taelia will tank and Pike will assist.
- Taelia says: Sam, I know you're in there. You have to fight this!
- Brother Pike says: He is lost! All that remains is darkness.
- Azshj'thul the Drowned says: [Shath'Yar] Hoq aN'qov huqth erh'ongg thoq shanDai h'lwn
- Azshj'thul the Drowned whispers: The sunken realm welcomes your yawning souls.
- Brother Pike says: Quickly, to me!
- Taelia says: All this pain and suffering is your fault. MONSTER!
- Brother Pike says: Do not let it in to your mind. Stay strong!
- Azshj'thul the Drowned says: [Shath'Yar] Og h'iwn Og vormos Hoq sshoq'meg thoq wotH'gl
- Azshj'thul the Drowned whispers: [Shath'Yar] No light. No escape. The forgotten king returns.
- Brother Pike says: I will shield us from its assault!
- Brother Pike says: Let this be a message to your masters. The Storm's Wake will never waver!
- Azshj'thul the Drowned says: [Shath'Yar] Za uul og nuq i fssh zz oou iiyoq ez oou gul'kafh anagg
- Azshj'thul the Drowned whispers: [Shath'Yar] My fall is but a beat in the heart of the infinite abyss.
- Taelia says: Sam... he's... he's gone...
- Brother Pike says: But he will not be forgotten. Not so long as we stand.
- Brother Pike says: It is not safe here. Come, there is an old watch post overlooking the Shrine nearby.
This concludes the "At the Edge of Madness" chapter of the Stormsong Valley storyline. Taelia offers a breadcrumb back to Boralus with , and Pike offers a breadcrumb to the dungeon with .
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.