- "Storm wyrm" redirects here. For the elemental dragons native to Skywall, see storm dragon.
|Hit point regeneration
|Hit point regeneration rate
|Mana Regeneration rate
|Gold Bounty Awarded
Full Damage Area: 7.5
1/2 Damage Area: 15
1/4 Damage Area: 22.5
Storm Wyrms are thunder lizard creeps that can be encountered in many tilesets. They are the strongest variant the creeps family.
An Ancient Storm Wyrm could be found in The Druids Arise.
Spells and abilities
- Hurls a bolt of damaging lightning at a target enemy that jumps to nearby enemies. Each jump deals 25% less damage.
|100 damage, jumps 4 times
- Forms a shield of electricity around a target unit,
- dealing 20 damage per second to units around it.
- Consumes a target unit, slowly digesting it and dealing 5 damage per second to it.
- If the creep is killed while the consumed unit is still digesting, the unit that was devoured will pop out.
In the RPG
Storms Wyrms are powerful cousins to thunder and lightning lizards. Some tauren believe that mighty sky spirits dwell in the most powerful of earthly creatures, the fusion of sky and earth taking the shape of storm wyrms.