|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
- "Stormsong" redirects here. For other uses, see Stormsong (disambiguation).
|Level: 110 - 120
Battle Pet Level: 25
Northern Kul Tiras
|Sources: Battle for Azeroth|
Stormsong Valley is the northernmost region of Kul Tiras, bordering Tiragarde Sound to the south. These fertile and verdant lands are home to House Stormsong, and are dotted with numerous farms and shipyards. Stormsong Valley is the breadbasket of Kul Tiras, with the vast amount of food it produces. Stormsong also builds and blesses all Kul Tiran vessels, and tidesages board the largest ones for guidance at sea.
Recently, House Stormsong's fall to Queen Azshara and the Horde's invasions have heralded a time of chaos for the inhabitants of the valley. The Storm's Wake took up arms to protecting the people of Stormsong against these threats. This group is mainly based from the largest and most central town, Brennadam.
Stormsong Valley is lush and green. It is ruled by House Stormsong, and the people of the region are devoted to the sea with a fanatical, religious fervor. This includes the religious sect known as the Tidesages. It was the current Lord Stormsong's grandfather who led the Tidesages to the valley. Stormsong Valley contributes the largest amount of ships–and of the highest quality–to Kul Tiras, and the Tidesages bless each ship methodically. All of its people are devoted to this singular endeavor, but recent troubles have led to a stoppage of construction. The Alliance will need to get to the bottom of this to secure their new navy.
Maps and subregions
|Instance name||Level range||Group size||Approximate run time|
|Shrine of the Storm||110 - 120||5 player||Unknown|
|Zone Name||Faction||Level Range||Direction||Access|
|Tiragarde Sound||110 - 120||South||???|
- Main article: Stormsong Valley NPCs
- Main article: Stormsong Valley storyline
- Main article: Stormsong Valley vignettes
- Stormsong Valley is named after House Stormsong, which first settled the valley.
- The Valley is famous for its sourdough bread.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.
- ^ a b 2017-11-04, BlizzCon 2017 World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2017-11-05
- ^ 2017-11-03, WOW: BATTLE FOR AZEROTH NEW CONTINENTS, ZONES, BLIZZCON 2017. Blizzpro, retrieved on 2017-04-11
- ^ , part 8