The Stormwind Embassy is a building in Stormwind City that serves as a meeting point for the leadership of the Alliance and as headquarters for its allied races. It was established following the defeat of the Burning Legion in the Argus Campaign, and can be found on Stormwind's northern outskirts, near the Wollerton Stead.
Much of the Alliance's efforts in the lead up to the Blood War, notably involving the recruitment of new allied races, is based from this location. A forge and a mining trainer can also be found behind the embassy proper.
When an allied race is unlocked, NPCs of their faction appear around the embassy. Some of them offer services and include profession trainers.
||The subject of this section was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 8.2.5.|
- Ashlee Umberleaf <Stablemaster>
- Elestrae Dawnshard <Enchanting Trainer>
- Jandros Terres <First Aid Trainer>
- Aevedos <Tailoring Trainer>
- Dalia Skyblossom <Cooking Trainer>
- Shani Ward <Innkeeper>
- Nicanor Ward
- Statiks Quikfuse <Engineering Supplies>
- Artificer Farud <Engineering Trainer>
- Ambassador Moorgard
- Peasant Workers*
- Stormwind City Guards
- Ghostblade Scouts
- Riftwarden Acolytes
- Master Arcanists
- Trained Brightlances
- Lightforged Sunshields
- Aspiring Anchorites
- Alliance Gryphons
- Marine Cadet
- Proudmoore Hydromancer
* Removed from the Embassy once an allied race has been unlocked.
Notes and trivia
- When entering the building as Horde, only a hostile but unattackable Anduin, Alleria, Turalyon and Moira can be seen.
- At the Battle for Azeroth BlizzCon 2017 demo, Wrathion was present in the Stormwind Embassy. He was not in the Orgrimmar Embassy however.
- In early patch 7.3.5 PTR, Muradin Bronzebeard was in the embassy, wearing the old armor of Magni. He was then replaced by Moira Thaurissan.
- Patch 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): Added.