Stow and Go
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
Stow away on The Maiden's Virtue.
<Flynn lifts his collar to hide his face and speaks to you under his breath.>
You see that ship? I know that ship.
Let's just say her captain and I have a little history.
It's a smuggling vessel. Our illegal weapons are on there for sure. I'd bet my coat on it... and I love this coat.
We need to find out where it's going...
How are you in tight spaces?
You will receive:
You alright, mate? I'm afraid your ship's gone.
Somethin' tells me you weren't really a part o' that crew anyway, were ya? Har har!
- Flynn Fairwind says: You got any more business in town, now's the time to do it. Let me know when you're ready to board that ship and go wherever the wind takes us.
Speak with Flynn again when ready to leave:
- Ready to catch a ride on that ship and see where it's going?
- Let's go.
- Flynn Fairwind says: I'll follow your lead. Remember, the key to going anywhere you don't belong is to just walk in like you own the place.
- A Bridgeport Guard walks past, stopping to inspect Flynn.
- Flynn Fairwind says: Good mornin', sir.
- Satisfied, the guard keeps walking.
Board the ship:
- Captain Keelson says: Timetable's changed, boys! Get your grogs to-go!
- Flynn Fairwind says: Quick, hide!
- Flynn runs up to the quarterdeck and spots an empty barrel.
- Flynn Fairwind says: Ooh, I call the empty barrel! You can have the other one.
Interact with the Barrel of Fish to hop in. Yuck.
- Flynn Fairwind says: Oh no... I think my barrel has pee in it...
- Flynn sticks a finger in it and gives it a taste.
- Flynn Fairwind says: Nope, never mind. It's ale. We're good.
- Keelson walks up to the poopdeck.
- Captain Keelson says: Clients want the stuff right now! We're shovin' off!
- The ship sets off, heading southward. Finding itself in a heavy fog, Keelson turns to the helmsman.
- Captain Keelson says: Steady as she goes, helmsman.
- The helmsman salutes back to Keelson. Suddenly, a mysterious singing voice is heard...
- Flynn Fairwind says: Wait, do you hear that?
- The male members of the crew hear it too, and find themselves enthralled, walking toward the bow of the ship.
- Enthralled Sailor says: Preeettyyy...
- Keelson, growing concerned, tries to get away from it.
- Captain Keelson says: Helmsman, steer us away!
- The helmsman, enthralled as well, steers in the direction of the singing instead.
- Captain Keelson yells: No, you idiot. THE OTHER AWAY!
- The scene fades to white as the ship wrecks. The adventurer wakes up floating just offshore.
Get to shore and turn in to Beachcomber Bob.
These quests are not in the above quest chain, but are necessary to complete Castaways and Cutouts:
Not necessary for completion of Castaways and Cutouts
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.