Stratholme (pet battle)
- For other uses, see Stratholme (disambiguation).
|Location||Stratholme, Eastern Plaguelands|
- 1 Lore
- 2 Getting started
- 3 Rewards
- 4 Geography
- 5 Scenario
- 5.1 Stage 1 – Did That Just Come Out of its Mouth?
- 5.2 Stage 2 – It Just Wants to Play!
- 5.3 Stage 3 – Scary Ghosts and Creepy Fiends
- 5.4 Stage 4 – Tormented Spirits
- 5.5 Stage 5 – Ain't Afraid of No Ghosts
- 5.6 Stage 6 – Ambush!
- 5.7 Stage 7 – No Shortage of Dead Things
- 5.8 Stage 8 – Tiny In Size, Brimming With Evil
- 5.9 Stage 9 – Controlled Chaos
- 5.10 Stage 10 – Into the Slaughter House!
- 5.11 Final Stage – The Shadows Return
- 6 Bosses and denizens
- 7 Quests
- 8 Patch changes
- 9 External links
The Argent Crusade reported an increased Scourge activity in the city. After clearing the streets and buildings of the Stratholme Service Entrance of the undead, Shadowy, Figures reveal their dark magic.
- One , and the ability to ask Manapoof in Dalaran, Boralus, and Dazar'alor for a teleport to the pet battle dungeon.
Maps and subregions
Stage 1 – Did That Just Come Out of its Mouth?
- Defeat the Belchling that was "created" by the Sludge Belcher.
- Belching Defeated
- Sean Wilkers says: As you can see, some unwelcome visitors have shown up here. This grotesque thing has even started spewing out more problems to deal with. Good luck and Light be with you.
Stage 2 – It Just Wants to Play!
- Defeat the Sludge Belcher.
- Sludge Belcher Defeated
Stage 3 – Scary Ghosts and Creepy Fiends
- Defeat the Wandering Phantasm and Crypt Fiend guarding the Ziggarat[sic].
- Crypt Fiend Defeated
- Wandering Phantasm Defeated
- A Wandering Phantasm appears nearby!
- The Wandering Phantasm flees as you approach it!
Stage 4 – Tormented Spirits
- Defeat Liz the Tormentor
- Liz the Tormentor Defeated
- Liz the Tormentor yells: Who dares disturb this place? Time to suffer!
Stage 5 – Ain't Afraid of No Ghosts
- Proceed further towards Slaughter Square.
- Sean Wilkers appears.
- Sean Wilkers says: Well done, adventurer! These gates leading towards Slaughter Square have opened up after you defeated that apparition. Onward!
- Walking to the portcullises.
- A swarm of plagued critters scurries over to ambush you!
Stage 6 – Ambush!
- Defeat the plagued critters!
- Defeat the Plagued Critters
Stage 7 – No Shortage of Dead Things
- Defeat the Risen Guard
- Defeat the Risen Guard
Stage 8 – Tiny In Size, Brimming With Evil
- The shortest necromancer you've ever seen is in your way, stop him!
- Nefarius Terry Defeated
- Nefarious Terry yells: Hey! Those were MY minions! Stop that!
Stage 9 – Controlled Chaos
- Control the Sludge Belcher and clear out the courtyard!
- While you were busy, I managed to cleanse the remains of that Sludge Belcher from earlier. It still smells awful, but you should be able to use it to clear out that courtyard in front of the Slaughter House just up ahead.
Stage 10 – Into the Slaughter House!
Final Stage – The Shadows Return
- The Shadowy Figures are back! This can't be good.
- Blackmane defeated
- The blood elven shadowy figure saps the adventurer. The gnome shadowy figure casts a spell on Blackmane.
- Shadowy Figure says: Oh, great. The "hero" is here. Ugh, this assignment is going to take forever.
- Shadowy Figure says: Shut up. She trusted us to complete this task, and this time, we will! With the power of science!
- Shadowy Figure says: But she's always giving me orders and sending me on stupid missions. What about me? What about what I want to do?
- Shadowy Figure says: All you do is whine. If you don't put a lid on it, I'll put a lid on you! Now brace yourself! It's time for stage two!
- Shadowy Figure says: You're worse than she is. Why do I even talk to you?
- Shadowy Figure says: Because I'm a genius! This piece of junk is taking too long. What if I remove the regulators and crank it to the max?
- Shadowy Figure says: Yeah! That's more like it! Time to leave this dump.
- Shadowy Figure says: What a waste of time this has been.
- The blood elf goes into stealth and the gnome teleports herself.
After defeating Brightmane, Sean Wilkers teleports to the room:
- Sean Wilkers says: Stratholme is clear of this undead menace for now, but it sounds like these shadowy figures are becoming more annoying as the time goes on? Maybe you should take the fight to them next time!
Bosses and denizens
- Sludge Belcher
- Crypt Fiend
- Wandering Phantasm
- Liz the Tormentor
- Critters fight
- Risen Guard
- Nefarius Terry
- Tommy the Cruel
- Accompanying pets
Some bosses have accompanying help that vary each fight:
- Other bosses
- Patch 8.2.0 (2019-06-25): Added.