We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
- Main article: Wizard of Oz
|Race||Harvest golem (Mechanical)|
|Location||The Opera Hall, Karazhan|
|Status||Killable (WoW), Active (Lore)|
He also appears in the backstage of the Return to Karazhan.
- Basic Melee — Hits for roughly 4000 on cloth.
- Burning Straw — Chance to be disoriented for 6 seconds whenever hit by a fire spell.
- Brain Bash — Stuns for 4 seconds.
Warlocks, Mages, or Shamans can "tank" this boss by spamming Fire spells on him. They'll have to remain fairly mobile however, as his physical attacks will quickly kill a clothie tank.
- Note: Spells must be the highest rank, direct damage spells only. No AoE spells, or DoT spells. damage will not work either.
- Mage note: is probably the best way to burn him, it's quick and low cost and with good Bonus spell damage you'll hit him for 2% with it.
- Note for Frost Mages: If you are frost specced and tanking Strawman, Scorch tends to fail most of the time to stun him. When he activates, blast him with then get some distance from him. Then use your highest ranking . The DoT of Fireball keeps him stunned. Be sure to have a mana gem or mana pot in case you run out of mana.
- Warlock note: is considered a DoT, so it does not trigger the Burning Straw debuff. You'll have to spam and/or . is also good at triggering Burning Straw.
- Note: A wand that deals fire damage can trigger the Burning Straw debuff.
- Now what should I do with you? I simply can't make up my mind.
- Killing a player
- I guess I'm not a failure after all.
- Don't let them make... a mattress outta' me.
Return to Karazhan
I'm actually quite smart, I'll have you know.
Strawman is an homage to The Scarecrow of The Wizard of Oz.
Since the Big Bad Wolf confirms he is wearing a suit and they are all actors, Strawman may actually be a living person instead of a construct.