Strength and Honor
120 (Requires 120)
Battle Foreman Magrok, showing both strength and honor.
- Foreman Magrok confronted
- Foreman Magrok defeated
Those peons certainly look happy, dont' they? I have no doubt they'll return to work in the morning.
However, if their leader goes unchallenged, there will always be risk of revolt.
You need to face him to battle.
Show him the true strength of the Horde, but also the honor that comes with showing mercy.
("Leader of the peon revolt at Crushblow.")
You will receive:
Why don't you go show Foreman Magrok the true strength of your Horde?
As the peons would say: job's done.
Head over to where Magrok is standing by a table by himself and talk to him:
- This is how things get done, <name>. If you want something, you have to demand it!
- I challenge you to battle!
Magrok immediately turns hostile.
- Foreman Magrok yells: You dare challenge the future warchief of the Horde? I'll cut you down to size!
At 1% health, he surrenders and turns friendly again:
- Foreman Magrok yells: All right, I give! You win!
Talking to him again will simply cause him to cower and say:
- You're not gonna hit me again, are you?
Return to Kiro to turn in.
- Patch 8.3.0 (2020-01-14): Added.