Strength of Wrynn
- Strength of Wrynn
- The King of Stormwind lends you his strength, increasing total health, healing done and damage dealt by 30%.
- For the Horde version of this buff, see Hellscream's Warsong.
Strength of Wrynn is zone-wide raid buff granted to all Alliance players in Icecrown Citadel which increases health, healing done and damage done. The first level of Strength of Wrynn was activated on March 2, 2010 - 1 month after The Lich King became available.
This buff was released at 5%, however it has increased in power over time.
The continued sacrifice of the Ashen Verdict and heroes such as yourself bring us all closer to final victory. Now I have come to Icecrown Citadel to lend aid to those who fight against the Scourge. Together we will end the tyranny of the Lich King!
- Deactivating buff
With all due respect, your Highness, we can do this alone.
- You can do this alone, you say? Is this simple foolishness or misplaced confidence I see before me?
- No, I can see it in your eyes. You have to know. You have to prove to yourself that you can do this alone. Very well. I will retreat from the battlefield if you so wish it.
We do wish for you to stand down, your Highness.
- You will need more than bravery to defeat the Lich King. Good luck.
- Buff deactivated
- Your choice has been made. Whether you live or die by that choice is now up to you.
Icecrown Citadel Raid Buffs Active | 2010-03-03 00:27 | Zarhym
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2010-07-20): Strength of Wrynn increased to 30%.
- Patch 3.3.5 (2010-06-22): Strength of Wrynn increased to 25%. (Source)
- Hotfix (2010-05-25): Strength of Wrynn increased to 20%.
- Hotfix (2010-04-27): Strength of Wrynn increased to 15%.
- Hotfix (2010-03-30): Strength of Wrynn increased to 10%.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Hellscream's Warsong and Strength of Wrynn now provide their bonuses to player pet health and damage, as well as the absorption amounts of Power Word: Shield and Sacred Shield.
- Hotfix (2010-03-02): Strength of Wrynn activated at 5%.