|Level||91 - 92 Elite|
|Mana||21,620 - 22,012|
|Location||Gate of the Setting Sun|
Striker Ga'dok is the second boss of Gate of the Setting Sun.
The strikers are an aerial component of the mantid empire's massive army. Among them are seasoned aces such as Ga'dok. Able to singlehandedly rain fiery devastation upon scores of enemies, Ga'dok and his minions seek to bring death from above to the gates' defenders.
- Prey Time — Strike Ga'dok charges a nearby enemy and devours them, inflicting 30000 Physical damage every sec for 5 secs.
- Impaling Strike — Impales the target dealing 50% of the targets health.
- Strafing Run — Upon reaching 70% and 30% health Striker Ga'dok strafes the platform with fire bombs which deal 15000 Fire damage a sec to enemies caught in them.
- Krik'thik Disruptor — Continuously bombards the platform with acid bombs.
- Krik'thik Striker — Attacks players on the platform during Striker Ga'dok's strafe runs.
He'll Prey Time at a random player and heal that player. He'll do a Strafing Run and throw Acid Bombs. Deal with Mantid Strikers during the phase.
|DPS plate shoulders|
|Agility mail belt|
|Spirit leather boots|
|Caster cloth gloves|
|DPS caster trinket|
- I'll hurl your corpses from this tower.
- Killing a player
- You join a battle that already lost!
- Air superiority!
- As expected!
- Unused quotes
- Keep those archers off the wall. Raigonn must reach the gate.
- Our numbers... endless! You cannot... win.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.