||This article is a boss stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
- Fill this page with Adventure Guide, Abilities, Achievements, and Quotes sections, and a Strategy section if needed. You may want to review information from fansites for encounter guides.
Subjugator Kor'ul is a hostile level 25 elite faceless one boss found in the Shrine of Gelihast of Blackfathom Deeps.
The Twilight Hammer commanded their powerful enforcer, Subjugator Kor'ul, to cleanse the caves of anything not under their control. Gelihast was first to fall under the crushing strength of Kor'ul, who then seized control of the cave dwelling murlocs. Kor'ul left Gelihast's twisted corpse on display as proof of his dominance and now uses the murlocs to horde the possessions of those who perish in these caves.
- Leviathan's Grip — Kor'ul begins crushing an enemy, inflicting 200 Physical damage every 1 sec. for 8 sec.
- Darkness Calls — Kor'ul summons Aku'mai, terror of the deep, to feed.
- What precious treasures my murlocs have lured to me.
- Darkness Calls
- Arise, Aku'mai, and feed!
- Aku'mai, kill them all!