|This article is a Battle for Azeroth stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
- Death comes quickly to the unprepared.
Sudden Death is a level 15 Arms warrior talent.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Re-added. Now applies to all melee abilities (was 10% on autoattacks), and deals damage as if spending 40 Rage.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Hotfix (2014-11-05): Now 2.5 RPPM (real procs per minute increased by Haste) instead of a 10% chance to activate from autoattacks.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now has a 10% (was 20%) chance to activate from auto attacks or . In addition, using makes free for 10 seconds.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Chance of resetting Colossus Smash cooldown increased from 6% to 20%. No longer retains Rage after using Execute.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Ability redesigned.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now only uses up to 30 rage.
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): Now has 3/6/9% chance on hit instead of 10/20/30% chance on crit.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.