During the goblin starting experience, Sudsy is one of the deadbeats the player must rough up in order to make them pay their debts. He appears to be a mage based on this encounter.
At some point he escaped with the other refugees to Azshara. He can be found painting a picture on the coast, surrounded by sycophants. He is not exactly artistically inclined despite their praise to the contrary.
Sudsy is painting an Imported Mottled Boar in Azshara, although the picture appears to be of a sheep. When a player kills the boar (which has an observed respawn rate of around five minutes), the admirers will sometimes burst into tears, and Sudsy will run over briefly before saying something to console the admirers.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Kezan (starting zone)||3||138|
- I'm tryin' to run a business here!
- Not the face, not the face!
- Everyone's a critic, ladies.
- Ladies, please. The boar will live on in my work. Please don't shed any tears, unless it's because my art moves you so.
- Ladies, ladies... It's going to be alright. I've already captured the creature's essence in my painting.
- It'll be okay ladies. Just look at my painting and remember better days. Or you can just look at me and imagine a better future.
- Well that's one way to voice your opinion.
- When you're a genius, you have to put up with a lot of strange actions.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.