Suffering is an ability of the Voidwalker, a warlock minion. It acts as a taunt, forcing the target to attack the Voidwalker for 5 seconds, and significantly increases its threat generated during the effect.
Suffering is learnt automatically by your Voidwalker at level 15.
- This ability can be placed on auto-cast; like Torment, it will then be used whenever possible while in combat.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now increases threat generated while Taunt is active.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now has a 30 yard range, up from melee range.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Now a single target effect. Cooldown reduced from 2 minutes to 10 seconds.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Voidwalkers will wait for enemies in the area before casting Suffering.
- Patch 0.12 (2004-10-11): Now usable against targets that are immune to shadow attacks.
- Patch 0.11 (2004-09-29): Added. (Level 24)