Sul'thraze the Lasher
- Sul'thraze the Lasher
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Speed 3.60
- 25 – 43 Damage
- (9.4 damage per second)
- +13 Strength
- +20 Stamina
- +5 Haste
- +13 Versatility
- Equip: Your melee attacks have a chance to lash the enemy with the rage of Sul'thraze, lowering the target's damage by 227, dealing 728 Shadow damage, and another 726 damage over 15 sec.
- Durability 120 / 120
- Requires Level 44
- Sell Price: 4 28 50
Sul'thraze the Lasher, the Splitblade of Suffering, is a two-handed sword.
Prior to Patch 4.0.3a, this item required level 50, which caused it to be commonly skipped over for items such as . With it now requiring level 44, this item now much more practical for both PvP and leveling.
Please add any available information to this section.
Sul'thraze is not available for viewing in the Appearances interface until you've actually collected the sword.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Stats squish. Attributes and effects added. Chance on hit proc (Chance on hit: Strikes an enemy with the rage of Sul'thraze. Lowers target's strength by 13 and deals 84 to 198 Shadow damage with an additional 115 damage over 15 sec.) replaced with Equip proc.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now awards the Legacy Achievement .
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Stats squished.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23):
- Item level reduced from 55 to 49.
- Speed reduced from 2.60 to 3.60.
- Patch 2.1.2 (2007-06-19): Now has a visual weapon effect similar to Unholy Weapon.