Summon Friend is an ability only available through the Recruit-A-Friend program. It allows one of a pair of characters on accounts linked through RAF to summon the other to their location.
This spell does not appear in the spellbook and cannot be placed on action bars. Instead, it is triggered by right-clicking the target's party portrait or entry in the Friends List and selecting "Summon Friend".
- The ability persists for the duration of the account link; that is, for 90 days since the recruit account was created.
- It works in both directions. Both the recruiter and the recruit can use it.
- The characters need to be in a party or raid with each other.
- It is usable in instances. Usual limits on the number of players in instances apply.
- The character being summoned must be level 89 or below. The summoner can be of any level.
- The cooldown only applies to the summoner, and prevents them from summoning any character through Summon Friend during these 30 minutes. They can, however, relog on another character and summon the same character elsewhere.