Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-02-21): "Summon Gargoyle-- Gargoyle Strike damage increased 50%."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now lasts for 40 seconds, up from 30.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): No longer costs Runic Power. Gargoyle now deals Plague damage instead of Nature.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): The gargoyle called by Summon Gargoyle should exclusively use its ranged attack regardless of range to the target.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04):
- The gargoyle now flies lower to the ground, making it susceptible to melee attacks. This ability now has a fixed duration of 30 seconds and a fixed cost of 60 runic power.
- Corrected the inaccurate tooltip which claimed a Gargoyle could last up to 40 seconds, when in fact 30 seconds has always been the maximum.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Have swapped places with in the Unholy tree. Gargoyle is the new Unholy 51 talent.