Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
|Location||Sunwell Plateau, Isle of Quel'Danas|
Attacks and abilities
- Melee: for 750 - 1900 physical damage.
- Sinister Strike — Inflicts normal damage plus 450 to an enemy.
- Activate Sunblade Protector — Attempts to activate a disabled Sunblade Protector, channeling an activation torrent over 6 seconds.
- Can detect
- Will attempt to activate nearby Deactivated Sunblade Protectors upon aggro. Activation range is 15-25 yards and does not have to be completed in order for the Protector to activate.
- Immune to all forms of CC, roots, snares, and stuns.
The Scouts are linked in aggro to the groups they patrol near. If you pull a Scout, you will face the group regardless of the Scout's range from the group. Make sure to setup accordingly.
When the decision is made to hit a scout, have all raid members pile onto one location as close to the Scout's patrol route as possible. Make a countdown before making the pull so that casters can fire at least one timed spell before having to chase and use instant cast spells, which normally have a CD.
The Deactivated Sunblade Protectors can be pulled separately from their Scouts. However, the Scout will run to the next available Protector regardless of range. It's a good idea to clear Protectors to create a very long run for the Scout to the next available Protector. Otherwise, you risk having a Protector aggro along with the large groups, which can be fatal more often than not.
- Patch 2.4.0 (2008-03-25): Added.