|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Sundering can refer to:
- The Great Sundering, the event following the War of the Ancients in which the Well of Eternity imploded, violently reshaping Azeroth.
- The Elemental Sundering, the 5000 years long battle fought between elementals at the core of Azeroth.
- The Sundering of the World, a chapter of official Warcraft history recounting the events of the Great Sundering.
- The Sundering, the third book of the War of the Ancients Trilogy by Richard A. Knaak, which also recounts these events, according to the altered timeline.
- The Sundering, a whirlpool that divides Northern Stranglethorn and The Cape of Stranglethorn.
- The "sundering" can also be used as a term to describe the destruction which transformed Draenor into Outland, though "cataclysm" was more often used before the expansion of the same name.
- , the shaman talent.