|Title||<Guide to the Ways>|
|Location||Halfhill Market, Valley of the Four Winds|
|Relative(s)||Nam, Kol, Mei Mei, Bobo, Anthea, Jian, Yan|
|Student(s)||Chin, Cranfur the Noodler, Li Goldendraft, Graceful Swan, Nan Thunderfoot, Sway Dish Chef, Mifan|
Set aside your weapon and take up a carving knife, traveler. The Ironpaws can teach you all manner of roasting, brewing, stewing, steaming, and grilling!
- 500 Cooking skill
- Do you like to cook? Well you're in luck, because I like to help aspiring chefs.
- If you seek to improve your cooking skill, I have knowledge to share with you.
- Hello, friend. Hungry?
- Your skill in cooking is only as great as your most advanced Way.
I seek training in Pandaren cooking.
I need supplies for cooking lessons.
Notes and trivia
- Sungshin's grandfather told her stories of Lin family noodle shop on the Timeless Isle, which was famous, and knew details like of the turtles just offshore of the isle.
- In early Legion development, she was a judge in the Cooking Tournament in Dalaran.
Sungshin appears to be an older matronly pandaren, perhaps a grandmother. If her grandfather, who likely visited the Timeless Isle, was the last generation to see it, it could mean the isle was last present about five generations ago.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.