+250 Valiance Expedition
Our situation is nearly hopeless. We were ordered to take the Wailing Ziggurat with a handful of men.
We'll be lucky if we can hold this position against the Scourge. We're outnumbered, injured and have no escape route.
If you can take some of the pressure off of us, we might be able to solidify our position. Kill some of the undead circling the structure - we'll hold off their advance.
Did you make any progress? We're in a bind here.
That should buy us some time, <name>. We'll hope against hope for reinforcements from Valiance Keep.