- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Now learned at level 36 (was 40).
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14):
- Now available to only Feral and Guardian Druids.
- No longer requires or forces the druid into Cat or Bear Form, and now lasts 6 seconds (down from 12 seconds).
- Can have up to 2 charges (up from 1 charge).
Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Can now be used in any form, but will force the player to Bear Form if not in Cat Form or Bear Form.
Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now provides 50% damage reduction, down from 60%, and its cooldown has been lowered from 5 minutes to 3 minutes.
Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Redesigned. Now reduces damage taken by 60% for 12 seconds, instead of increasing maximum health by 30% for 20 seconds. Cooldown increased from 3 minutes to 5.
Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Cooldown reduced to 3 minutes, down from 5.
Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now temporarily grants you 30% of your current maximum health for 20 sec. (Old - 30% of your maximum health)