Surwich Wardens are gilnean human guards for the Gilnean town of Surwich in the Blasted Lands.
- Shoot — Shoots at an enemy, inflicting Physical damage.
- Cleave — Inflicts 110% of normal melee damage to an enemy and its nearest ally.
- Prior to 4.0.6., Surwich was completely defenseless and often griefed by Horde players.
- They appear to all be Gilnean Humans.
- Despite having been added as guards, Only one will spawn as the town is attacked. They are very easily killed, and as such it's not uncommon for Horde players to grief the town even after their addition.
- Their attire changes. They can either spawn in a red vest with a black top hat and white pants, Or in a green vest with brown pants and a brown top hat. They can also spawn as a third variety, where their garb is blue and the top hat is a darker shade of black.